Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Detour: If You Can't Transgress, Digress!

I've gone underground with my novel, and as my other blogs attest, I've been otherwise and productively distracted, but there's so much fodder for this particular discussion. . .that I simply must pipe up!

Pretend you are a visitor from a far away galaxy for fifteen minutes, and observe what you learn about the contemporary problematic of "race" in the U.S.A. as you explore the following links (ushered by my explanatory titles).

Race Expertise Companies--New Spin on the Business of Diversity

Tracking Media Representations of Mixed People

Think Tank Promoting Justice in Media

Tune in to "Addicted to Race" (Podcast)

A Petition to Let Self-Appointed Experts Know that MTV is Not a Champion of Diversity!

No comments: